This Post may contain Affiliate Links. Please read our Disclosure for legal jargon.
Very stingy about how your clothes smell after your laundry? Why not make your own detergent? Don’t worry because there is a solution for even your favorite flower smelled detergent which is too expensive. This DIY trick can help you make your own flower smelled detergent in a few minutes.
Easy DIY Laundry Detergent
1. 2 bars of your preferred hand soap
2. 2 cups baking soda
3. 2 cups washing powder
4. 1 cup citric acid
5. 1 cup laundry scent booster granules
6. 20 drops lavender essential oil
7. 20 drops lemon essential oil ( You can take your preferred oil)
8. 2-4 tablespoons white vinegar
9. Airtight containers
1. Grate the soap bars into a big bowl or container.
2. To the grated soap add the baking soda, washing powder and the citric acid.
3. Keep stirring everything till it’s mixed well.
4. To this mixture add the laundry booster granules. Again thoroughly mix it.
5. Add the essential oils.
6. After this, add the vinegar. This will bring about a fizz because of the baking soda
and vinegar reacting together. Mix it again thoroughly
7. Once all these steps are followed put the mixture in an airtight container.
This makes your DIY laundry detergent. Store it in a cool and dry place. Use ¼ cup of your detergent for every load you do.
I hope this content helps you and you too can complete your spin just like mine without any hassles. Happy Laundry!!
You might also like: Genius Baking Soda Household uses everyone must know.