This Post may contain Affiliate Links. Please read our Disclosure for legal jargon.
Glass oven doors are notorious for being difficult to clean. Not only do they get dirty quickly, but the streaks and spots that accumulate on them are hard to remove.
Cleaning your glass oven door is important because it will help keep the interior of your range clean and make sure you don’t accidentally burn anything while cooking.
If your glass oven door is starting to look a bit dirty, don’t worry – it’s easy to clean! There are a few different methods you can use, depending on how much time you have and how dirty your glass oven door is.
How Often to Clean a Glass Oven Door
You should clean your glass oven door at least once a week to keep it looking its best. If you use your oven frequently, you may need to clean it more often. If you have a self-cleaning oven, you can run the cycle once a month to help keep your oven door clean.
Cleaning Glass Oven Door with Vinegar and Hot Water
One of the best ways to clean your glass oven door is to use a solution of vinegar and Hot water. If your oven door is very dirty, you may need to use a scrubber or a scouring pad to remove all the dirt and grime.
Here’s a step by step instructions on how to clean the glass oven doors with Vinegar and Hot Water.
-Scrubber or scouring pad (optional)
-Rag or towel
1. Combine equal parts vinegar and hot water in a bowl.
2. Dip a rag or towel into the solution and wring it out so that it is damp but not dripping.
3. Wipe the entire surface of the oven door with the vinegar solution.
4. If there are any stubborn spots, use a scrubber or scouring pad to remove them.
5. Rinse the door well with water to remove any vinegar residue.
6. Dry the door with a clean rag or towel.
7. If desired, you can follow up with a commercial glass cleaner. Be sure to read the label and follow the directions carefully.
-For best results, clean your oven door on a regular basis. This will help to prevent build-up and make cleaning easier.
-If your oven door is very dirty, you may need to repeat the cleaning process several times.
-If you don’t have vinegar, you can use lemon juice instead.